Congratulations to your son or daughter for having been accepted to the OSU Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps unit. We are so glad to have them here. You must have many questions about the structure of our program. As a handy reference please check out our Parents FAQ . As a parent who is new to our unit or one of our “veteran” parents, please read, and refer to often, the Parent Handbook. It will provide lots of information on what to expect during your student’s stay here in the Beaver Battalion.
- NSO Graduation – LaSells Stewart Center – C&E room
- BBQ to follow NSO graduation at the NROTC unit, please RSVP to Cass Williams @ (541) 737-6289
- Joint Service Review (JSR) – April – OSU Memorial Union Quad (outside event)
- Spring Awards Ceremony – April – LaSells Stewart Center – C&E room
- June Commissioning – June – LaSells Stewart Center – Austin Auditorium
Other Scholarship Opportunities and Deadlines: Please click the link below called ”scholarship information” and browse through the listings of other scholarship opportunities available to our students. Please read through carefully as there are different deadlines and criteria for each. Follow application procedures as stated.
Thank you and good luck!