Unit Travel Form

Travel Emergency Data Sheet

All Registrars' Academic Forms

Registrars Form

Naval Science Department Override Permission Request – See Naval Science Instructor or NROTC Advisor and Administrative Assistant for processing.

Time Conflict Override Permission Request – See Naval Science (NS) instructor for signature, then turn in to Administrative Assistant for processing

Undergraduate Extra Credits Petition – Increase credits to 20-24, (approved by academic advisor)

Petition for Late Change of Registration – Request for changes after week 2 of any term

Undergraduate Change of Academic Program – Declaring a USN or USMC minor in Naval Science (see NS advisor for signature)

Transfer Course Equivalency Petition

(MECEP and STA-21)

Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave Program Petition

(Active Duty)

Degree Completion

Statement of Degree – “Good-faith letter indicating your anticipated graduation date” (two terms prior to completion)

Transcript Request Form - To order transcripts via the web, go to the OSU Login page

Other Forms

Audit Registration - Please consult the Academic Calendar for Audit Registration Period dates.

HB 2158/4021 Form (Veteran Nonresident)