Parking at OSU:
- Visitor permits are required Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Visitor permits are sold by zone. The Naval Armory has a small A3 lot which costs $12 per day and is across the street from the B2 parking structure. Machines are located in the parking garage near the elevator at each of the first three levels. Daily/Hourly parking permits $1 per hour, up to 4 hours. $10 per day. Valid in B and C zones only. Not valid in A zones, or BR and CR residential zones.
- A parking map can be located here.
- Visitor permits must be displayed on the dash of your vehicle at all times. If the permit is not displayed, you may receive a parking citation.
- It is recommended that permits be purchased online prior to your arrival. To purchase a permit online click here.
- Visitor parking is best located in the Reser Stadium Parking lot on the corner of 26th and Western Boulevard and in the Parking Garage on floors 1-4 located at 26th and Washington Way.
There is a complimentary shuttle service, the Beaver Bus, that makes regular stops throughout campus. A Beaver Bus locator is provided at http://www.osushuttles.com/.