- About US
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Inbound Staff
- Our Alumni
- Contact Us
- CO's Suggestion Box
Built in 1947, the industrial building housed the Forest Products Lab, which later morphed into the Forest Research Lab. At one point it was used for engineering research – especially large scale problems in industrial engineering. In 1992, a fire destroyed the south part of the building. The building was replaced in 1996 and its name changed to Cascade Hall. The building houses the Department of Public Safety. Renovations were made on the east side of Cascade Hall in 2015 to accommodate INTO OSU classrooms.
The first floor, west side of Cascade Hall underwent five months of renovation in 2020 to become the new training center for Naval ROTC. The unit relocated from the Naval ROTC Armory on July 1, 2020. The spaces include a quarterdeck, staff offices, a student lounge and study areas, and an alumni gym.
The Department of Naval Science has three departmental classrooms on the east end of Cascade Hall. Parking is primarily located on the south side of the building, and the USMC obstacle course is across the street to the northwest.
601 SW 17th St. Corvallis, OR 97331